Cabo Yacht and Boat Rental Destinations
Situated at the southernmost tip of the Baja Peninsula and surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez, Cabo is Mexico’s ultimate seaside escape. From adventurer seekers, hikers, bikers, golfers, beach lovers to outdoor enthusiasts, hundreds of thousands of visitors come to Cabo each year for a memorable vacation. Los Cabos is comprised of two towns, San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. Home to The Arch – Land’s End, Cabo San Lucas has beautiful desert landscapes and world renown beaches. The tourist attraction of San Jose del Cabo is as interesting as in Cabo San Lucas. San José del Cabo is located about 20 miles northeast of downtown Cabo San Lucas, and both towns can be best explored on board your luxurious Cabo San Lucas yacht or boat rental. Yachts Cabo Charters has a large selection of luxury yachts, from 40 to 100 plus feet as well as numerous sailing boats and power luxury yachts. Our professional crew will provide you with 5-star customer service so that you can enjoy the beauty of these towns on a luxury boat rental in a memorable way. Check out our guide to the top tourist attractions and best destinations in Los Cabos.
Cabo San Lucas Top Attractions
- El Arco (Land’s End): It is the popular tourist destination in Cabo for visitors taking up a boat rental in Cabo. The towering walls of the El Arco have been formed by natural erosion. It is a popular gathering area for sea lions and therefore visitors enjoy swimming in this region.
- Medano Beach (Playa el Médano): It is the main area for enjoying water activities in Cabo San Lucas. The Medano Beach starts from the east side of the main harbor entrance all the way to Villa del Palmar. You can enjoy swimming, jet skiing, kayaking, waterskiing, parasailing, volleyball, beach combing and beach parties. This area promises a great time!
- Lover’s and Divorce Beaches: Lover’s Beach (Playa del Amor) is a beautiful sand-strewn idyll beach that is bounded by towering rocks and luxury hotels. A Cabo San Lucas yacht rental is a must to reach Lover’s Beach. Enjoy kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding here, and if you have more time, you can relax while at this beautiful setting. Divorce Beach is five times the size of Lover’s Beach with soft sand and eroded rock formations. The only way to reach this beach from Lover’s Beach is to take your own private yacht rental. Swimming is not allowed in the area of Divorce Beach, so you can relax here for some time before heading to your next destination.
- The Marina: Cabo San Lucas’ Marina is one of the premier centers of activity in Los Cabos. It boasts a number of hotels, shops and restaurants. You can watch the latest yacht arrivals, observe local fishing boats, or simply relax enjoying your meal at one of the restaurants. Some of the popular restaurants here include Lorenzillo’s, Baja Lobster Company, Solomon’s Landing and Captain Tony’s. You can even enjoy helmet diving, snorkeling or snuba from the Marina shore. If you are a party lover, the Marina broadwalk is for you. It is filled with numerous bars and pubs. Nowhere Bar, Señor Sweets, and Barometro are the three famous bars that offer both partying and dining options. If you want to explore the serene beauty of the Marina in the evening, then set sail on board your own private Cabo San Lucas boat rental for a sunset cruise.
- Golf Courses: There are beautiful golf courses in Cabo San Lucas, all are surrounded by amazing mountains and the Sea of Cortez. Cabo del Sol is a true golfer’s paradise with pristine greens overlooking the shimmering Cortez. Puerto Los Cabos is one of the most-sought after courses in Los Cabos. Campestre San José golf course offers panoramic views and incredible golf greens for golfers. Other well-known golf courses in Cabo include Palmilla Course, Cabo San Lucas Country Club, and Cabo Real Resort.
San Jose del Cabo Tourist Attractions
- Estero de San José del Cabo: It is the freshwater coastal lagoon which is a refuge for birds and other wildlife. Some of the bird species that you can spot here include Gray Thrasher and Xantus’s Hummingbird, Virginia Rail, Yellow-crowned and Black-crowned Night-Herons, White-faced and White Ibis, Green Heron, Least and American Bitterns, Gray Vireo, Snowy and Wilson’s Plovers. A hike through the lagoon and its greenery is a great way to spend the day enveloped in nature.
- Playa Palmilla and Zippers: This beach is perfect for swimming and snorkeling. During whale watching season, you can expect to see Humback whale from the beach. A number of game fishing boat rentals in Cabo leave from here. Zippers are the main attraction among surfers. You can rent a board to surf the waves or enjoy tacos at the Zipper Bars & Grill.
- San Jose del Cabo Art Walk: Visit the Old Town of San José del Cabo to check the impressive paintings, sculptures, and jewelry by artists. At night, you can enjoy a delicious dinner in one of the many restaurants that line the Gallery District.
- Baja Brewing Company: The craze for artisanal craft beer started in the historic district of San José del Cabo in 2007. Baja Brewing Company is the place to enjoy Cabo’s craft beer. Take your Cabo San Lucas yacht rental to Baja Brewing Company and get to enjoy the world-class beer here. Grab a table in the outdoor garden and enjoy your beer with wood-fired pizza.
Dining and Shopping in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
- Dining: From local favorites to fresh seafood dishes, Cabo San Lucas offers numerous dining options for its visitors. Some of the restaurants to try popular dishes while in this town include Agave Azul Restaurant, Alcaravea Gourmet, Apostolis Restaurant, Arriba Tequila, Arts & Sushi, Goyito San, Bajo la Luna Restaurant-Tapas-Bar, Baja Brewing Company, Bella California, Brigantine Restaurant, Burritos Crisostomo, Fenicia, Fiesta Cabaret, Es Tu Rollo, El Pollo de Oro, Gourmet Express and more. From Italian, Japanese, to Mexican, San José del Cabo has everything that you wish to enjoy while vacationing here. Some of the restaurants where you can enjoy gourmet cuisines include Cocina del Mar at Esperanza Resort, Los Riscos, Pitahayas, La Golondrina, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Baja Lobster Co., Los Deseos and more.
- Shopping: Shopping in Los Cabos can be an experience in itself. From small trinket shops to boutique stores, you will find all sorts of shopping destinations here. You can buy Mexican handicrafts, such as blankets, pottery, masks, silver jewelry, hats and much more. Plaza Puerto Paraiso is a huge shopping complex in Lucas with shops, cinema and restaurant. Luxury Avenue is another great place to buy products from world renowned brands. San José del Cabo has numerous shops including El Burrito Leather Shop, The Little Donkey, Plaza Náutica & Plaza del Sol, Plaza de Los Mariachis and more.
From picturesque beaches to world-class golf courses, Los Cabos’ towns have everything! At Yachts Cabo Charters, we have a fleet of luxurious yachts for charter to help you discover the beautiful destinations of Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo. We also provide custom luxury yacht and boat rentals to host special ocassions including wedding ceremonies, birthday parties, bachelor & bachelorette parties and more. Contact us to find the right yacht rental for your next vacation or special event in Cabo, and we’ll recommend the best yacht for you. To book your yacht rental directly, click on the link provided here.